# Exploit Title: LISTSERV 17 - Insecure Direct Object Reference (IDOR)
# Google Dork: inurl:/scripts/wa.exe
# Exploit Author: Shaunt Der-Grigorian
# Vendor Homepage: https://www.lsoft.com/
# Software Link: https://www.lsoft.com/download/listserv.asp
# Version: 17
# Tested on: Windows Server 2019
# CVE : CVE-2022-40319
# Steps to replicate
1. Create two accounts on your LISTSERV 17 installation, logging into each one in a different browser or container.
2. Intercept your attacking profile's browser traffic using Burp.
3. When logging in, you'll be taken to a URL with your email address in the Y parameter (i.e. http://example.com/scripts/wa.exe?INDEX&X=[session-id]&Y=[email-address]).
4. Click on your email address on the top right and select "Edit profile".
5. In Burp, change the email address in the URL's Y parameter to the email address of your victim account.
4. Next, the "WALOGIN" cookie value will be an ASCII encoded version of your email address. Using Burp Decoder, ASCII encode your victim's email address and replace the "WALOGIN" cookie value with that.5. Submit this request. You should now be accessing/editing the victim's profile. You can make modifications and access any information in this profile as long as you replace those two values in Burp for each request.