Exploit and Check Script for CVE 2022-1388
To Check against single host URL
python3 exploit.py -v true -u target_url
To Attack host and test command on this host
python3 exploit.py -a true -u target_url -c command
Attack list of hosts or attaching file of host URL's IP
python3 exploit.py -s true -f file
With the help of an input file, masscheck.py will determine whether any hosts are exploitable.
Searching for the endpoint "/mgmt/tm/util/bash," which is probably in the web server logs. The impacted versions are listed below, and the fix is accessible here https://support.f5.com/csp/article/K23605346, or if you have an F5, go patch it.
### Vulnerable Versions
- BIG-IP versions 16.1.0 to 16.1.2 (Patch released)
- BIG-IP versions 15.1.0 to 15.1.5 (Patch released)
- BIG-IP versions 14.1.0 to 14.1.4 (Patch released)
- BIG-IP versions 13.1.0 to 13.1.4 (Patch released)
- BIG-IP versions 12.1.0 to 12.1.6 (End of Support)
- BIG-IP versions 11.6.1 to 11.6.5 (End of Support)