# MobileIron CVE-2023-38035 Exploit README.md
This bash script automates the process of scanning for vulnerable MobileIron systems that are susceptible to the CVE-2023-38035 exploit. The script performs multiple checks, including checking for required programs, downloading potential targets from Shodan, scanning these targets, and finally attempting to spawn a shell on a vulnerable system.
- Automated Shodan query to find vulnerable MobileIron Systems
- Extracts IP addresses for scanning
- Automated vulnerability assessment of targets
- Gives an option to execute reverse shell using different methods like ncat or multi_reverse.sh
- Checks for missing dependencies and recommends installation
- Beautiful banner to make the tool look cool 😎
The following programs/packages are required for this script to work:
- shodan: Shodan CLI tool and API Key
- jq: Lightweight and flexible command-line JSON processor
- python: Python3
- ngrok: To expose a local server behind a NAT or firewall to the Internet
- terminator: For managing multiple terminal windows
Ensure that you have properly configured Shodan and Ngrok.
## Installations steps
1. Clone this repository
git clone <repository-url>
2. Navigate to the repository
3. Make the script executable
chmod +x mics_hunter.sh
4. Run the script
Just run the script, and it will perform all the tasks sequentially:
1. Check for required programs.
2. Download Shodan search results.
3. Scan the potential targets.
4. Allow you to select a target and method for reverse shell execution.
## External Dependencies
This script uses an external tool `hessian.py` to serialization of data. Make sure you have it in the same directory as this script.
## Credits for hessian.py
This script uses `hessian.py` which is a modified version of a script created by [horizon3ai](https://github.com/horizon3ai/CVE-2023-38035).
This script is for educational purposes only. The use of this script for any malicious activities is prohibited.
Pull requests are welcome. For major changes, please open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change.
Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or issues!